Johnny Cab - On It's Side

Johnny Cab -

Johnny Cab - On It's Side

I have remove the front and rear panels, two doors, front wing and exhaust, for better access.

I have cut off the offside sill and 1.5" of rear arch, all rotten. I have also  reshaped parts  of the arches to make space for the 15" wheels.

I have one new sill (given to me by Ian with the car) and have made some inner sill sections to repair the under side of the sills.

Next job is grinding and preparing the body to take the new sections and welding them on.

I will let you know how that goes, hopefully I won't set fire to it :)

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published