Thruxton Cafe Racer - More Modifications
Karen has decided to go to the next stage of her Triumph's transformation.
Wish list this time is:
- Slightly lower rear end.
- Alloy front and rear mudguards.
- Alloy seat or seat cowl.
- Unrestricted reverse cone mega exhausts.
- K+N style air filters (junk the airbox)
- Large valve head conversion.
- Polish the front fork lowers and fit Brit style gaiters.
Progress so far:
We have stripped it down and started some of the work, the forks are done and the front mudguard is fitted.
I have taken a pic of the valves in the head before we send it to Len Patterson for the head work.